At Therapies we aim to provide a high level of service for therapists and committed to providing an environment that is high-quality for therpists to work in.
Renting a room at Therapies includes the following:
- High quality treatment rooms
- There are 2 consultation rooms and 4 treatment rooms with couches
- Each treatment room has music facilities and couch roll
- All rooms have lamps for soft lighting
- Lockers are provided for use whilst working at the centre
- Rent includes website maintenance costs, each therapist having their own page and facility to advertise any promotions or offers.
- Phone answering service
- Each therapist is expected to manage their own appointments, but phones will always be manned and messages will be passed on
- Google Calendar is used to book rooms by the hour. Training is provided.
- Cleaning services
- Kitchen facilities (including fridge and dishwasher)
Advertising is additional to the basic rent eg Parish magazine, general leaflets
Each therapist is expected to take care of their own advertising which is not covered by general advertising